How to spot the Retro Tubs:
Logo on Optiburn is SILVER/CHROME not white
Platinum Labs logo on Defcon and Optiburn is SILVER/CHROME not white
Tubs are bright red and yellow instead of the usual metallic red and yellow.
· 1st October 2016 – Official Opening of Competition
o 15th October – 1st winner drawn
o 31st October – 2nd winner drawn
o 15th November – 3rd winner drawn
o 30th November – 4th winner drawn
o 15th December – 5th winner drawn
o 31st December – 6th winner drawn
o 15th January – 7th winner drawn
o 31st January – 8th winner drawn
o 15th February – 9th winner drawn
o 28th February – 10th winner drawn
o 15th March – 11th winner drawn
o 31st March – 12th winner drawn
· 1st April 2016 – Competition Closes – entries no longer accepted
Each winner selected by the Platinum Labs management will receive a retro pack containing:
1 x Platinum Labs shirt
1 x Platinum Labs small duffle bag
1 x Platinum Labs baseball beach ball
1 x Platinum Labs chrome drink bottle
1 x Platinum Labs black retro cap
To participate in the Platinum Labs Retro competition, you MUST comply with the following:
· Be over the age of 18 years at the time of registration
· Take a photo with a Platinum Labs retro tub and post to Instagram or Facebook using the #PlatinumLabsRetro
· Only one entry is permitted per person
Winners will be selected at random every 2 weeks.
Judges decision will be final.
The tub must be completely visible in the photo with the logo facing front. Ideally the winner will take a photo holding the tub. Selfies are acceptable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to entrants in the Retro Competition (The Competition):
1. The Competition is conducted by Platinum Labs Global LLC trading as Platinum Labs, 17 State Street, New York NYC 10004. (The Promoter).
2. The Competition is open to people residing in ANY COUNTRY for the duration of the Competition and only over the age of 18 years at the time registration.
3. Employees and immediate family of Platinum Labs employees are not eligible to enter.
4. Entries for The Competition will be accepted from 12:01AM on 1st September 2017 and will no longer be accepted on 11.59PM 1st April 2016.
5. To be eligible to win a prize you must take a photo of yourself with the retro tub and post to Facebook or Instagram using the #PlatinumLabsRetro
6. A person is considered 'entered' only after they have successfully posted the photo and it is visible on the hashtag.
7. Photos that are taken from too far away or where the product cannot be clearly seen will be deemed invalid entries.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person.
9. The winners will be determined by management of Platinum Labs.
10. The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Winners will be announced on each draw date (listed above) on the Platinum Labs Facebook Page and Instagram Page. Winners will be contacted through their corresponding social media pages to provide information to receive their prize.
12. Any winner who cannot be contacted within 2 weeks of their draw date will be disqualified and the next eligible entrant will be selected by management.
13. Registered Competition participants agree to receive all forms of communications from the Competition Administration Team if required via contact points supplied as part of the registration process. This may include SMS messages, emails, messages sent to participant's personal Competition profile page or phone calls if required to advise participants of important information pertinent to their Competition or Competition activity.
14. By registering for the Competition participants acknowledge that the information and photos linked to the #PlatinumLabsRetro may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Platinum Labs
15. By participating, Registered Competition participants agree to accept these terms and conditions and the decisions of the judges, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
16. By entering the Competition you also agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Platinum Labs and its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies, contractors and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the contest or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of a prize for perpetuity. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.