Most women want to have a flat and toned stomach, but not by doing abdominal exercises. Many of them would prefer to get a flat stomach without having to do sit-ups or crunches. When a woman does not have toned muscles in the abdomen area, it not only allows for poor posture, but also back problems. After a while, it can take a serious toll on a woman's health. In addition, the stomach is the central core of your body's strength. Therefore, it is important that the stomach be flat, healthy and toned, which is made easier with added assistance from the Women's Vitality Stack by Platinum Labs. This powdered shake is filled with amino acid and will facilitate lean muscles while helping you to reduce belly fat and enhance your recovery time.
You don't need a gym membership to get a flat and toned abdomen. You can do sit-ups right in the comfort of your home. You will no longer put off stomach exercises because of the muscular pain you suffer afterward will lessen once it becomes a routine.
Scheduling Your Workout
It is best to schedule your stomach exercises on realistic, manageable and available days when you are able to maintain your focus. To be consistent, you can go a step further and set the schedule for certain days of the week when you know that you will have time to exercise. When you see those results, it will give you more confidence to keep going. Below are some ideal abdominal exercises for women.
- Lie flat on your stomach. Use your elbows, toes and forearms to position yourself in a plank position on the floor, lifting your body until it is in a straight line. Hold the position for a minute while breathing normally. Do several reps.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees. Lift your feet off of the floor. Lift your right elbow and your left knee to each other. Do the same for the other side, lifting your left elbow and right knee to each other.
- Stand on the floor as you bend while placing your hands in front of you on the floor. Jump now with feet back. Jump again with feet back to your hands. Jump back up.
- Lie on your back to do reverse curls. Place your feet toward the ceiling. Lift your butt off the floor and then run right on the spot.
- Lie on your back to do oblique curls. Place your right ankle on top of your left knee. Put your left hand behind your head. Do crunches toward your right knee.
- As you sit on the floor, bend your knees. Lift your feet from the floor, but do not allow your upper body to get down to the floor. Hold the position. Jump back and forth now.
- As you lay on your right side, use your right forearm and elbow to support you. Now, lift your body off the floor and extend the left arm to the ceiling, forming a T.
There are other stomach exercises that you can do at home, but these are a good start. You can also incorporate an abdominal exercise machine, if that is available to you. Be sure to do stretches before and after your workout. The key to exercising is pacing yourself, but also using the Women's Vitality Stack supplements with your workout program should greatly improve your chances of a flat and toned stomach.